Wednesday 19 May 2010

Thanks

It's worth noting that my enthusiasm for getting more involved with the charity sector and volunteering was first stimulated by my good lady wife, Jan, who has spent many a long year gently nagging me to do more in the wider community.

And secondly, I got a huge benefit from the excellent programmes developed and offered by the Foundation for Social Improvement who do a great job supporting small charities across the UK.  Here's a plea - if you work in a small charity in the UK and want to build your knowledge and skills, get in touch with the FSI.

And thirdly a big thanks to Integration Support Services, the charity that I've only recently joined as a Trustee for letting me do this project.  I'm working on a new website for them, and the pressure is on to get it done before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment