Monday 16 August 2010

And another week begins

The week started nicely today, with the sun shining, and a real warmth in the air.  I, for one, feel much chirpier when the sky is clear and all is well with the world.

I had to do a bit more work on the Business Plan for the project I was in Lilongwe for earlier in the month, although the final elements are being handled now back in the UK.  I also had some work to do for a couple of my UK clients, which is always nice as it keeps me in touch with my "other" reality.

In the afternoon I met with Tione, one of the Malawi Junior Consultants, to make some progress on the marketing strategy document which is aimed at putting in place the right processes and goals to undertake a proportion of our work for larger companies.  We're pulling together the output from last week's brainstorming, so there are plenty of ideas, and the trick will be to focus on the most promising.  I've got to make sure that the plan is in a finished form by the time I leave Blantyre.

After work, Nishi and Natasa decided for some strange reason to walk home from the office, so we loaded up their bags in Daisy, and I drove back.  Well, someone had to get the car home!

No comments:

Post a Comment