Thursday 10 June 2010

This is where I'm living...

Today was my first day at work, but I'll blog about that a bit later.  This morning I awoke after a very good and comfortable sleep, and thought I'd grab a few shots of the accommodation.  You can find larger versions of these images and more on Flickr.

This is my bedroom. I've got two single beds, a double built-in wardrobe, a large fan and a mosquito net - everything a boy needs (apart from one of the single beds, of course).






This is a view from my window.  It's very nice!









This is looking out from the lounge area onto the verandah and garden beyond.  The grass is the golf course.







This is the pool from the verandah.








And finally, here's a view of the lounge from the verandah, with the dining area in the background. The pool is down to the left.






So it's pretty self-evident that one has to make sacrifices to be able to handle this!

No comments:

Post a Comment